Our world is becoming increasingly more interconnected, interdependent.
Businesses must be aware, prepared and take swift actions accordingly.
We are lawyers that understand this reality and have built an international legal practice to serve it.
Markowicz International Law is an international business law firm created by select independent attorneys positioned in key cities throughout the United States, Asia, and Latin America, who work collaboratively to synchronize foreign and domestic regulations into our clients' business strategy.
Driven by team work, global thinking, and local execution, we help our clients efficiently and effectively navigate legal situations to meet their business goals.
Our clients gain the benefits of our Network's leveraged resources and synergistic approach without the bureaucracy and cost associated with traditional international law firm conglomerate.
- Permits, licenses, and registrations for product approval
- Business dispute resolution
- Business litigation (State, Federal and International)
- Commercial mediation and arbitration (State, Federal and International)
- U.S. visas for business related matters